11/13/2014

Go Your Own Way



Strolled around the downtown of Auckland.

To know about the country, all we got to do is walk around the cities.

Learn how people live and think by watching them.

Do in New Zealand as the Kiwis do…that’s right.


A young Japanese man came and see me. Nob used to be my student who had graduated from the school I used to work.

He goes to school and at night he works at night. He’s been here in Auckland for over a year.

He showed me around the city and helped me get WiFi router.

It was really necessary for me to survive the journey.

Late afternoon another young lady was together.

Yukiko, who is a daughter of a friend of mine, is from Fukuoka, Kyushu.

She came here about a month ago to study English. Yes, she’s new to Auckland City.

We had a chat for a while. Nob and Yukiko told me about their dreams.

Everybody has his/her own dream and doing their best each and every day to make it come true.

They motivated me a lot. Even young fellows like them were so ambitious and eager to make their own ways.

I had no reason I had to give up my own dream.

We promised to keep in touch with each other and said goodbye.

Huge THANKS, Nob and Yukiko. You two can go your own way and I can go mine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment