11/30/2014

Day16 Taihape to Hunterville



Final day of November, one month to go till the year of 2015.

Vinesh, whom I first met in Auckland, is a photographer.

This is the photo he took on that day.


Left Taihape at 6:15, saying good by to Safari Motel where I spent 2 nights.

Jenny the owner was kind enough to take good care of me in many ways.


Has scattered shower several times on the way.

Not warm enough, chilly winds blew down.

And I had to climb so many hills today too.

The grade was not so steep 6-8 percent.

No matter how long it takes I can make it.


Sheep an cows welcome wherever I go.

No one says hello except them on the highway.


At 3:30 I finished today’s run.

Hunterville is the today’s goal.


Wellington the final stop of North Island is drawing near.



*Today’s Distance: 48.79km

*Total Distance From Auckland: 549.43km

*See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment