11/12/2014

Auckland111214



Still staying in Auckland to get ready for the departure of my running trek.

Saturday will be the DAY1 of PEACE RUN 2014 Running Across New Zealand.

On the 2nd day I ran to Meadowbank School where I complete a mission of my own.

One of my friends, whose son studied at school 26 years ago and he had planted a cherry tree at the schoolyard, asked me to take some pictures of the tree.

Then that's what I did.

First I visited the office of the school and a lady showed me around the school.

Even the oldest teacher who had been working almost a quarter century there at school didn't know the historical fact.

There was only one cherry tree of which the flowers had already dropped off.  I was sure that was it.

I saw some school kids playing and laughing which healed my mind.

Then I realized I was running to help create WORLD PEACE.

That's for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment