11/17/2014

Day3 Ngatea



Woke up at 5 but too tired to get out of bed.

So I kept sleeping until I woke up next around 8.

I wondered why I slept for so long… though I went to bed at 9pm last night.

Yes, muscle aches here and there. Not only legs but also my upper body.

No problems. It’s as is usual the case on the 2nd day of my run.


So I take a day-off at the town of Ngatea.

Visited the office to say hello and had to pay for the charge for tonight.

The owner was a nice lady who had been to Japan. Seemed like she loved talking.

She talked twice or three times as much as I did.

Anyway I guess she enjoyed talking with me. She was not really satisfied with talking yet but had a good time with me.


Half an hour later, it started raining all of a sudden.

Dark gray sky means I have to stay calm and take a break.

Wrote some reports and mail magazine.


Walked around downtown Ngatea in the evening, when the rain stopped.

How quiet a town it is!

Small town with population about 1000 is always like that.

Main street is as long as about 100 meters.

All the facilities necessary to maintain the function of the town are along the main street.

*See “Ngatea” from Wikipedia


People are quite eager to make their own living even here in this small town like this.

People care each other to support themselves.

They also share anything with each other if necessary.

Yes!

Society is made up of people who belong to it.

We live to keep the society work out well.

We live only to do our very best each and every day.

All we need is to live our best and enjoy ourselves.

That’s all we could do.

We belong to the universe. Even our mind and body, too.

If we think all those are for the universe, nothing really matters.

All the hurts, sadness, sufferings and toughness are nothing but tiny things.

As we belong to and are the part of the universe, we are the ones who can share anything with each other.

As we human beings who live under the same sky and on the planet earth, she can share LOVE & PEACE.

I live, run and travel, there are so many things I have to learn.

I’d like to share all those things with everyone who live in the world.


It’s also my mission. I cannot do something great but something small I’m doing will bring something great for sure.

Even a big tall tree starts with a small seed.


No comments:

Post a Comment