11/26/2013

Day87 Wilmington to Melrose 22.5km

Hill climb yesterday gave a muscle ache on me in both arms, neck, back and shoulders.

It means my upper body works so hard when pushing VIENTO the buggy.


Today was a short run day because the next accomodation was too far to one day.

Since I left Port Augusta, there has been some small towns every 20 to 30km.

Finished my run in Melrose today.

This is also small but pretty town which makes me feel like living.

Very tidy and neat. The population is not so large but this is the town which has every function necessary as a town.  

Walking around downtown, time is passing so slowly here.

I really felt like spending a couple days here if possible.





*Today's Distance: 22.5km

*Total Distance from Perth: 3059.3km

*See More Photos



No comments:

Post a Comment