11/10/2013

I've Made It!!

Here's a certificate Across The Nullarbor, which is 2 dollars, just a piece of paper available at Ceduna Visitor Information Center. It is something like an award to me.

But I had to spend whole one month running 1,200km in the desert plain until I got this paper.

Although everything is going to fade out of my mind as time goes by, what I leared  or what I was taught here should be etched into my soul and I guess I must put that to use in my travel, run and life from now on.

Now I'm trying to realize something I didn't know when I first traveled across the Nullarbor Plain by bike in 1995. It's not a philosophy, not a religion, either.

Now something necessary and essential in my life is being built inside me

Thanks, Nullarbor.  Thanks, Australia.


No comments:

Post a Comment