On the morning of my return home, I packed up my tent and packed my bags. Afterward, Kanae and I had a lively conversation about our trip, and Miyuki arrived. We walked through the shopping district again and even Miyuki bought some souvenirs, and finally, just before 10:00 AM, Uber car arrived. I said goodbye to everyone and headed to the airport. With some time before departure, I wandered around the airport, reminiscing about my fun days in Taiwan and coming up with various plans for when I return to Japan. I checked in just after 1:00 PM and boarded AirAsia flight D3778 just after 3:00 PM. How fast! I arrived at Kansai Airport in just two and a half hours. Taiwan may seem far away, but it's actually quite close. I'd definitely like to visit again. *Today's Distance: 0km Total Distance from Taoyuan: 917km * Today's Photo Album * YouTube Playlist
Comments
Post a Comment