11/17/2013

Day78 Wudinna to 57km West of Kimba 46.8km

Sunny, cool morning.

First stop was at Kyancutta, where there's a grocery store.

After leaving Kyancutta, there's no supply until Kimba 89km east of Kyancutta.


Took a rest for a while.

Heat comes up and rolling hills knock me down in the afternoon.


Kind of tough and hard day. Took a break so many times under a shade of the trees.



It's important to feel at ease while running.

If I forget about this, I often feel tired and sometimes got exhausted.


After running 47km, I pitched my tent at rest area 57km west of Kimba.

Tomorrow's going to be a long day but I guess I can make it.

The sun sets about 8pm. It's not a good idea to pitch my tent as early as 4pm.

Too warm to stay in a tent before the night comes.





*Today's Distance: 46.8km

*Total Distance from Perth: 2778.2km

*See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment