11/30/2013

Day91 Clare to Riverton 41.0km

Cool morning again. 12 degrees but it will rise up to 29.

Tomorrow 35 degrees but rain.

Weather can be changeable and unpredictable.


Traffic is kind of heavy in the morning hours.

Adelaide is about 100km south.


Following B82 taking a look at winery, vine yard and grape hills.


I enjoyed some shopping IGA, Auburn.

It's Saturday, most of the stores are closed in the afternoon.


An accident happened again!

The shaft of the front wheel has been broken down in Rhinie.

The same thing had happened on the highway near Esperance about 2 months ago.

Running on the gravel road, I got to be careful.

This never happens on the paved road.

When the wheel is glassed by the gravel, it cannot go forward smoothly.

I was lucky I had a spare shaft given at a cycle shop in Esperance.

In Adelaide I will get some spares sent by Mr.Ueda the owner of the Pleasant.

After 3pm, I arrived at caravan park in Riverton.

I can sleep on bed for the first time in 2 days.

Need to have some batteries charged at cabin.


Final day of November I ran 1024.2km even if I took some days off.

3239.6km from Perth.

Approximately 1700km to Sydney from Adelaide.

Total distance will be about 5000km from Perth to Sydney, I guess.





*Today's Distance: 41.0km

*Total Distance from Perth: 3239.6km

*See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment