11/06/2013

Day 67 Nundroo to 64km East of Nundroo 64.1km

3 days to go to Ceduna which I have long wanted to reach.

It's been long but might have been short when I'm looking back now.


One month…Nobody spends such a long time here in the Nullarbor except dwellers of roadhouses.

Cars travel 1200km maybe in 2 or 3 days, even bikes 2 weeks or so.



North wind makes windmills turning around.

Saw farms where there are lots of sheep for the first time in 1 month.

WInd turned into south afternoon and had some scattered shower.

Sometimes the Nullarbor shines so bright like a golden field.



Flies so active today, more than 100 always flying around my face.



A road train stopped before me and the driver handed me a banana, canned soup and a water bottle.

He said in Japanese, "Gambatte, ja matane (Good luck. See you)!


Two more days, just 90km!! I'm sure I can make it!!





*Today's Distance: 64.1km

*Total Distance from Perth: 2425.4km

*See More Photos




No comments:

Post a Comment