11/12/2013

Day73 Ceduna to 48km West of Wirrulla 45.8km

Took 3 days off in Ceduna.

Ate a lot and drank a lot, remembering how tough and hard days I spent in the Nullarbor.

Got back on the road again.

Even if the Nullarbor was over but I keep running in the plain.

Carrying 16 liter water and some food, I got something wrong on my left calf.

Met a cycling team who are riding across Australia from Perth to Sydney. We took photos together.

I'm running on Eyre Highway, across Eyre Peinsula to Port Augusta.

There are some long stretches about 100km with no supply till I get there.


Tonight I completed my run and pitched my tent at the rest area.

Treated my left calf well. I can recover myself by the time I wake up next morning.





*Today's Distance: 45.8km

*Total Distance from Perth: 2560.4km

*See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment