11/14/2013

Day75 Wirrulla to Poochera 49.1km

Wind blows always from the east.

Cannot remember when the wind last blew from the west.

Just kept running with no words to murmur.

Took some break under the shade of trees.



Flies are good companies as is usual.

About 50 flies are around my face after it gets warm.

Wonder why they don't get into the room and my tent.

They are just shy, aren't they?


After 3, I arrived at the town of Poochera.

There must have been the only one hotel& caravan park in town but it is now closed. They say a few months ago it was open.


Unfortunately I pitched my tent at rest area nearby.

It's about 30 degrees. I feel like I'm in the green house.



Calm and quiet day…it's good to live a silent life.






*Today's Distance: 49.1km

*Total Distance from Perth: 2658km

No comments:

Post a Comment