11/03/2013

Day64 50km East of Nullarbor to 47km West of Nundroo 48.6km

I woke up to find the floor sheet of my tent covered with white sand dust.

Everything I touched was sandy and dusty.

Rolling hills lasted for a while. Wind comes from the east today too. I had to run against the wind. No, I had to run with head wind.

Not so hot as it was yesterday. I didn't have to drink too much water.


I knew I had completed 1000km since I left Norseman, which means I have just 200km to go until I get to Ceduna!

That was a relief.

No conversation today. Just one pick up truck stopped about 300 meters ahead.

He put a small water tank on the shoulder of the highway without saying anything.

In it was a cold water. Thanks, anyway!


Tomorrow I'll be in Nundroo, where I visit the last roadhouse in the Nullarbor.


There'll be just 3 days from Nundroo to Ceduna.

Then I'll be free! I can get back to ordinary life with civilization.






*Today's Distance: 48.6km

*Total Distance from Perth: 2313.6km

*See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment