11/25/2013

Day86 Port Augusta to Wilmington 44.2km

Summer is just around the corner.

The temperature is around 30 degrees this week.

Today I will enjoy hill climb.


Said goodbye to Highway 1 and I chose country road.

Old Wilmington Road was pretty quiet only one lane with no shoulders.

I saw several cars passing by.

Elevation was getting higher and higher.


As soon as I entered North Main Road, real hill climb started up to 500m.

I conquered Horrocks Pass after all.

I sweat a lot but feel really refreshing.

Desert plain was over with lots of green here and there.



After 4pm I arrived at Beautiful Valley Caravan Park, Wilmington.

The owner gave me 10 dollars discount.



It's Day 86. I covered 3000km from Perth.

I run 1000km per month constantly.

Not so fast a pace because I took lots of day-off.


VIENTO the buggy is already a part of my body.


Step by step, I can go far.





*Today's Distance: 44.2km

*Total Distance from Perth: 3036.8km

*See More Photos




No comments:

Post a Comment