11/29/2013

Day90 Yacka to Clare 44.8km

90 days from Perth.

Clear up in the morning. 15 degrees.

When the sun shines, I'm happy enough to smile under the blue sky.

What I see is wheat hills and sheep farm.

Head wind blew all day, which slowed me down.

When tail wind blows, we don't notice most of the time.

We just got to go on even if head wind blows.


After the rain, there are lots of flies bothering around.


Rolling hills still last. Not too long but it lasts repeatedly.


And I got to be careful for drunken drivers because there are lots of winery around here.


Clare is a big town. I guess it's a town which became famous for wine business.

I was surprised and glad to see Woolworths.


Traffic is becoming a bit heavier.


In Clare, some people talked to me.

They said they had seen me on the highway.


Caavan park is at the edge of the town, 5km from town center.

Kind of exhausters but I made it.

Just before the caravan park, a police officer stopped his car and told me to run on the side road. I just said yes with a smile.


Yes, the traffic is quite heavy. So when two cars coming both from ahead and behind I try to get out of the paved highway.


Yesterday another police officer stopped and asked me to show my ID.

It's along journey. There are so many things along the way.



Arrived at caravan park, but I heard cabin cost 114 dollars at office. I gave up. Decided to sleep in my tent tonight too. Tent site cost 19.80.

I'm glad it's not so hot today.


3days to Adelaide, running for 8 days continuously.






*Today's Distance: 44.8km

*Total Distance from Perth: 3198.6km

*See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment