11/02/2013

Day63 Nullarbor to 50km East of Nullarbor 49.6km

This is the heart of the Nullarbor…the scenery which I'm viewing is the real desert plain.

This treeless plain made me feel like being in the planet of Mars.


Then a truck stopped just in front of me. The driver got out of the truck. He said his name was Alex.

"Just can't leave you a lonely traveler alone in the desert!"

He handed me extremely chilled two canned coke and got back to his truck.


36 degrees in the early afternoon. But the wind, even if it was a head wind, helped me cool down a bit.

Took 4 to 5 liter water today. Got to drink more under this heat and wind.


30km away from the Nullarbor, treeless plain changed the scenery into the one with some trees.

Rolling hills not only let me down but up and down.

This is the Nullarbor, not Rocky Mountains.


After running 50km, I found a place to pitch my tent in the bush.





*Today's Distance: 49.6km

*Total Distance from Perth: 2265km

*See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment