11/16/2013

Day77 Minnipa to Wudinna 38.8km

Some cars stopped to offer me some water on the highway.

One of them said he had seen me on a paper (West Coast Sentinel) on which I appeared.

He said he was a resident of Ceduna. He read the article which introduced my journey the other day. I haven't read it yet though.

Some people offer me food and water from time to time but they don't even tell me their names. They do it from their own good will.

I really appreciate their kindness.

And I'm so glad to have encountered them at the very place and the very moment.

Life is a travel, we meet someone special living day after day.

Hope we have a good one.


Cool and beautiful sunshine in the morning.

Lots of head wind in the afternoon.


Today too, I arrived in the town of Wudinna.

The population is about 500, a local small town but I like it.

Unfortunately, the grocery store had been closed when I arrived.

Yes, it was Saturday afternoon.


I'll keep going with no day off until I get to Port Augusta.

I'm looking forward to shopping at Coles or Woolworths some day!






*Today's Distance: 38.8km

*Total Distance from Perth: 2731.4km

*See More Photos


No comments:

Post a Comment