11/13/2013

Day74 48km West to Wirrulla 48.5km

Woke up at 5 with no wind blowing.

Out for a toilet and looked up to the sky with millions of stars twinkling.

I recognized the Southern Cross in a second.

15 degrees, but felt so chilly.

My left calf is OK now. My special treatment seemed to work well.


Started at 7.

Flies are still active. Not so many as there were in the Nullarbor.

Very friendly as usual though.

When I have no one to talk to, flies are only companies.

Rolling hills annoys me, pushing hard but it takes lots of work.


After 4, I got into the town of Wirrulla.

The town is a little far from highway 1.

There are hotel and caravan park.

I chose hotel to stay in a single room.


A network was available but the speed is too slow.

Just checked an e-mail and browsed some pages.







*Today's Distance: 48.5km

*Total Distance from Perth: 2608.9km

*See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment