9/05/2013

Day 5 Harvey to Bunbury 50.5km

Cold morning...Woke up to feel so cold on my bed.

10 degrees!

A cup of hot coffee made me alive.

Left Harvey at 6:30. Cloudy but felt warm when I started running.

Brunswick Junction was also a pretty small town but looked nice.

On a lonesome highway, some drivers cheered me up with a horn.

I  had been at a loss to find a Wi-Fi hot spot for a while but I finally got a prepaid Wi-Fi rooter at a shopping mall in Bunbury.

Now I can connect to the Internet wherever I am in Australia!!

With this, I booked today's accommodation at Dolphin Retreat Bunbury Youth Hostel.

I was talking to a lady at the reception as for my travel and she said I could stay half the price $36!!

Wow!!

Running is not easy but I feel easy when meeting people.

That's what a travel is for!




*Today's Distance: 50.5km

*Total Distance from Perth: 217.7km


No comments:

Post a Comment