2/23/2015

What's PEACE RUN?



Not losing to the rain


Not losing to the wind


Although Miyazawa Kenji, one of the greatest poets in Japan says in his poem, I guess it’s important to have breadth of mind, broad enough to accept anything including heavy rain and strong wind.

I don’t even want to fight against my-weak-self.

Even though I fight against me, it doesn’t make sense that both winner and loser are just myself.

The policy of PEACE RUN is

Never fight, never compete and never contend.

Exist together with anything.

And never haste, never panic and never give up…Take it easy and keep it slow and mellow.


Be free from anything just like assimilating into air and wind.

Never get obsessed, never be narrow-minded and never restrain yourself.

Run as free as a bird!

No comments:

Post a Comment