1/01/2014

Day 123 Preston (Melbourne) to Dandenong

New Year's Day…The first run of the new year!

After I left Melbourne, sidewalk lasted never ending.

Some stores are open and most of the gas stations too.

Cloudy in the morning but started to rain in the afternoon.

Followed a bike path and a trail.


On the way, I first met Mr.Inoue, who has been a regular reader of my blog for long years.

He lives in Melbourne with his wife and son.

I'm happy to know there are people like him more and more.


As it started to rain hard, I stopped running about 3pm at earlier time than planned.


Checked in at motel in Dandenong.

There must be something more I need to get in my PEACE RUN.

I keep moving on until I find what it is.





*Today's Distance: 41.2km

*Total Distance from Perth: 4154.2km

*See More Photos  

No comments:

Post a Comment