1/11/2014

Day133 Bairnsdale to Nowanowa 48.5km

Yesterday I got iPod Shuffle at Harvey Norman.

I have spent my money only on food and accommodation so far but it was the right time to do the right shopping.

Since the last mp3 player got out of order the other day, I have had no music while running.

No Music, No Running!

Running needs rhythm, melody and harmony!!


Being away from Princes Highway, I followed East Gippsland Rail Train until Nowanowa.

It used to be a railway. Quiet trail surrounded by State Forest.

I saw wild deer.

And the steepest hill I've ever climbed near the railway wooden bridge which is out of service now.

It was a pretty warm day. I sweated a lot and took a rest under the shades of trees.

Life is wonderful when I run.

I feel so good while I live and travel.

I really appreciate that I had a good run today.





*Today's Distance: 48.5km

*Total Distance from Perth: 4467.0km

*See More Photos 

No comments:

Post a Comment