1/28/2014

Day150 Moruya to Batemans Bay 25.8km

15 to 29 degrees today.

Hot summer days will come back this week again.

13 days and 270km to go until I get to Sydney on day 163.



No flat roads lately.

Where I run is only hills.


I'm glad there are shades on the way.

Often take a break to cool myself down.

About 10am heat often starts.



28.5km today. Finished in Batemans Bay.

Tonight I stay in caravan.

It's called Holiday Park, a kind of caravan park.

But YHA Youth Hostel is also in here.


The temperature at 4pm is 36 degrees in this caravan.

No air conditioner but there's an electric fan, which doesn't make a sense!

There are community bathroom and kitchen 20 meters from my caravan.

I should have stayed at motel...?

It's a big city where Woolworths, Coles and Aldi are together.

Take a day-off tomorrow but it's almost impossible to stay in caravan at daytime.





*Today's Distance: 25.8km

*Total Distance from Perth: 4897.6km

*See More Photos 

No comments:

Post a Comment