1/31/2014

Day153 Ulladulla to Conjola 23.5km

Finally 10 days to Sydney!

When I arrived in Nowra tomorrow, total distance from Perth is over 5000km!

But I have taken day-off so often, I run less than 1000km per month.

It's okay I have had no major troubles or accidents so far.

Today 34 degrees highest. No wind, no shades. It was a tough run.

67km between Ulladulla and Nowra. So I ran to Conjola today.

Tomorrow I'll be in Nowra and then take a day-off.



I don't have to run such a long distance now.

Just 10 days before the goal. I have to take good care of my body and legs.

Tonight I am staying at Sinclair's Country Retreat a little bit north of Conjola.

It's in a farm surrounded by mountains and forest.

300m from Highway 1. Very quiet.


The owner was kind enough to allow me to stay free.

I sleep in a dormitory where workers stay.


I met Mac and Tracy who are traveling by motorcycle in Milton.

They were so much interested in my journey and we talked for a while.

The gave me a gift, organic fruits that they had bought a shop nearby.

Glad to have met them. I enjoy every meeting on the way.





*Today's Distance: 23.5km

*Total Distance from Perth: 4974.5km

*See More Photos 

No comments:

Post a Comment