1/09/2014

Day130 Stratford to Bairnsdale 52.1km

Once leaving Stratford, there's nothing until I get to Bairnsdale. Just following Highway 1, kind of boring run.

But something happened in the rest area.

John, electrician, talked to me while I was taking a break.

He gave me $20 bill and packed juice. Thanks so much!


Then, several minutes later, Bob & Simon from New Zealand came up to me and they gave me 21.50 in total.

They seemed to be interested in the story of Fukushima because there are some earthquake happening in NZ too.



I lost Soon-Soon the Mammoth the other day.

But today I came across another one.

This time T-Rex the dinosaur.

I'm wondering if there's any good name for him…







*Today's Distance: 52.1km

*Total Distance from Perth: 4418.5km

*See More Photos 

No comments:

Post a Comment