1/05/2014

Day 127 Yarragon to Traralgon 52.1km

Still chilly…this cool climate has been the same since I left Perth 4 months ago..Why?

I wear fleece jacket and wind breaker every morning.

I'm not good at chilly climate.


Left Yarragon at 5:45am before the dawn.

My breath was white because of cold weather but in the afternoon it's warm enough.


Flies became so active as to fly around my face.

I needed mosquito net.

It's easy for me to lose my concentration because of flies.


I got caught in a trap of Google Map.

The route Google Map directed me was dead end.

There was a Australian Paper factory out there. No through road.

I tried to find another route but the same trap again!

So I had to run 4km detour.

Things like this happened so often in the US, too.


Around 3pm, I finished today's run in Traralgon.

It's a big city with Coles and Woolworths.

Motel owner was so kind as to give me $20 discount and offered me Continental breakfast free.

Thanks so much!!





*Today's Distance: 52.1km

*Total Distance from Perth: 4298.2km

*See More Photos  

No comments:

Post a Comment