1/02/2014

Day 124 Dandenong to Longwarry 55.8km

This morning I found a comment on my blog, it was from Mr. Inoue I had met yesterday.


*****


"Dear Mr. Takashige,

Thanks so much for sharing your time with us.

I was so glad to meet you on the first day of the new year.

Hope it'll be the good one.


I did realize every single step of yours is making the track of PEACE on the planet earth.

After you leave, I found PEACE on your way!

There's still a long way to go but I hope you finish in Sydney safely.

May you be come back safe after running across New Zealand!


I like your saying "Never haste, never be in panic, never give up."

It sounds so good lingering in my heart.


*****



I guess I'm going to try little by little.

I'll do whatever I can.


If I don't do anything, it is 0(zero).

But if I do some action, it'll be 1(one).

0 is totally different from 1.

1 can be 100, 1000 or 10000 if it is piled.

Now if it's invisible, someday in the future it'll be clear and visible to anyone.

Believing so, I'll keep on running today and tomorrow.

Run for tomorrow!!



There are towns where there's no accomodation.

I pitched my tent in recreation reserve in Longwarry.

For the first time in a while I sleep in my tent.

I often run where there's no sidewalk, where there's gravel shoulder.

Flies were so active today, 20 or so were flying around me.


I'm happy I ran alive today.

Never forget this feeling.






*Today's Distance: 55.8km

*Total Distance from Perth: 4210.0km

*See More Photos  

No comments:

Post a Comment