12/01/2013

Day92 Riverton to Gawler 52.2km

Here comes December!

Day100 will soon come.


I ran across Japan twice in 2010 & 2012 but both took about 100 days, covered about 3400km.

While I was running I felt as if it would have lasted forever.

This time I'm running across Australia. It'll take about 140 days covering as far as 5000km, almost the same as the distance between LA & NY.


Today I left Riverton following Highway A32.

Fortunately I had tail wind and enjoyed mostly downhills.


Shoulder was wide enough for me to run comfortably.


Rain started to fall about 10AM but it didn't rain much.


About 3pm after running 52.2km I finished my run in Gawler.

Checked in at caravan park.

I talked to the owner about my journey and he gave me a discount.

Cabin usually cost 115 dollars but I paid 90. Still expensive though.


In town center are Woolworths and Coles. What a big town!

Tomorrow I'll be in Adelaide just 40km south of here.


Took a shower and had dinner watching TV.


Have been running for 8 days in a row.

Take a day off in Adelaide!!







*Today's Distance: 52.2km

*Total Distance from Perth: 3294.8km

*See More Photos


No comments:

Post a Comment