12/04/2013

Day95 Adelaide to Stirling 20.3km

Just 20km but pretty tough and hard mountain route.

As soon as I left Adelaide, hill climb started.

Google map told me to get into mountain track.

It was named Bullock Track.

Gravel road, the grade must have been about 10 percent or more.

It took me 10 minutes to go 100m.

Gravel road was slippery so I had to be careful especially downhill.

I had to take a deep breath many times, elevation rose up to 500m.


About noon I finished my run in Stirling and Michael found me across the road.

We drove to Woodside where his house is in his car.

We had lunch at Mt.Lofty Summit.


His house is so pretty that I really felt like living such a house someday.

At the back was a vineyard. His house is surrounded by a big garden, not a yard.


I received two packets from Japan.

New wheels and tyres, gloves, shoes and suppliment.


Michael had to go out for table tennis match at night.

I enjoyed dinner with his wife Aenne.

We talked about Australia, Germany their country and WORLD PEACE.

For the first time I was invited to a house in Australia.

It's nice to have a house. I'm a traveler, always moving around with no house.

















*Today's Distance: 20.3km

 *Total Distance from Perth: 3360.5km

 *See More Photos 

No comments:

Post a Comment