12/08/2013

Day99 Tailem Bend to Coonalpyn 64.5km

It was a bit warm and humid because there was a river running in the town.

Tomorrow will be Day100 but the journey never ends still continues.

National Highway A1 changes into A8 in Tailem Bend.

Shoulders are wide enough for me to run.

Traffic is a bit heavy but I don't mind.


About 200km to the Victorian State border.

The scenery looks like the plain again.

Before noon I ran 34km but I had some power left.

I made up my mind to run 63km to Coonalpyn.

Tail wind was blowing and the road is almost flat.

Just kept going on and on.

No time for talk, no time for checking a smart phone.



Finally about 5pm I finished today's run at the Coonalpyn Hotel.

60km is too long…that's what I've already known.

Tomorrow too 66km to Keith.






*Today's Distance: 64.5km

*Total Distance from Perth: 3512.2km

*See More Photos  




No comments:

Post a Comment