12/02/2013

Day93 Gawler to Adelaide 45.4km

It's 15 degrees in the morning but it will be warm in the afternoon.

It's about 1700km from Adelaide to Sydney.

5000km is pretty long and takes time. Even if I run 50km each day, it takes 100 days.

As it is too long, I have to enjoy myself.


When I return a key at the office, David, the owner of the caravan park, asked me to come over to the office.

Fortunately, he refunded 90 dollars that I had paid yesterday and he said, "Help kids in Fukushima."

I was so happy to hear that. I took a picture of David and his wife Mary.


From Gawler, I ran on the side road and back road and then got into A20.

Quite heavy traffic. I felt headache and it smelled exhausted gas so bad!

I found a bike path and enjoyed running on a quiet road.


Main North Road had no side walk and no shoulder either.

Three lanes decided highway, almost motor way.

I found a back road at the outer edge of residential area.


Bike route was available in some part.


There was a bike lane on Main North Road but I'd like to avoid heavy traffic.

Temperature rose up to 36 degrees in the afternoon.

At 3pm, finally I arrived at Adelaide Caravan Park 2km off from city center of Adelaide.


I ran 3340km from Perth. Ran 350km in 8 days in a row from Port Augusta.


Adelaide is the 5th largest city in Australia with population 1.12 million.

Walked about 1.5km to shopping center to enjoy shopping at Coles.







*Today's Distance: 45.4km

*Total Distance from Perth: 3340.2km

*See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment