12/16/2013

Day107 Dimboola to Horsham 42.6km

Last night I was so tired that I fell asleep all of sudden.

Woke up twice in the middle of night.

The bar was open till late at night.

People's laughter and music were heard.



My headphone stereo got out of order yesterday.

No response if I turn on the power button.

Very sad...No music for a long while.


Before I start early in the morning, I had a hard time to carry all the stuff from upstairs to downstairs. 6 times in total.


I left Dimboola about 6am. Today too I followed the backroads of Highway A8.

It's nice to run all by myself, feeling as if I had been a ruler of the world.

Very calm and quiet with very few cars coming and going.



I arrived at caravan park of Horsham.

But I had forgotten to do some shopping at Coles before I came here.

So I walked to Coles at city center walking 8.1km under the heat of 34 degrees.

Tomorrow will be the long day, I have to run 60km.

Temperature will be high this week around 40 degrees!







*Today's Distance: 42.6km

*Total Distance from Perth: 3792.9km

*See More Photos 

No comments:

Post a Comment