12/15/2013

Day106 Nhill to Dimboola 40.4km


A herd of galah kept twittering until 9pm last night, so noisy!

This morning they started gathering and singing at 5am.

I pitched my tent under their trees.

Seems like there were more than hundreds…

This might be their territory. I must have invaded here without permission.

OMG! When I got out of my tent, I saw their drops on its flysheet!


Sunny. 9 degrees in the morning but 27 afternoon.

Today I met several people and they gave me donation.

66.60 today! 1004.65 in total!!

I'm raising money for 2011 Tohoku Tsunami and Earthquake relief.

Runners have to do something good through running, that's my policy.

I keep on running to help kids in Fukushima and to make my dreams come true.

This is the way I can make my dreams come true!







*Today's Distance: 40.4km

*Total Distance from Perth: 3750.3km

*See More Photos 

No comments:

Post a Comment