9/29/2013

Day29 88km to 28km West of Esperance 60.5km


Woke up around 4 but it's still dark and I started getting ready.

Alan and Janette started just before dawn.

I started at 6:15 but after 10km I had caught up with them.

I just said hello to them and kept running.


While running whole bunch of flies were with me just like my big fans.

Some of them kissed me on my face, cheek and lips.

When stopped mosquitos came up around and they welcomed.

Cloudy afternoon, not so warm.

As Esperance drew near, there were more farming area spreading around.

Around 4pm I tried to find a campsite but no good site was found.

Dark clouds came up and soon scattered shower seemed to fall.

After all I found a spot where there were tons of gravels piled.


More rains and wind after 10pm...







*Today's Distance: 60.5km

*Total Distance from Perth: 1060.7km

*See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment