9/19/2013

Day19 50km West of Albany to Wellstead 50.0km

WInd is something I am afraid of when camping in the plain.

Last night wind blew so hard that I often had to worry about my tent.

It was OK fortunately but the sound of the wind was like that of Typhoon.


Lots of rolling hills I had to climb...Every time I stood at the top of one hill, I see another.

Met a cyclist from Canada whose name is John. He's also cross-continent traveler.

We talked a while and took a picture.

About 2 hours later,  a driver stopped just in front of me and gave me a bottle of wine and said,

"Here's a gift for you from a Canadian cyclist...You're a Japanese runner, aren't you?"

It was a big surprise!


Pitched my tent at recreation ground of Wellstead as the owner of the roadhouse
suggested.




*Today's Distance: 50.0km

*Total Distance from Perth: 702.8km

*See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment