9/28/2013

Day28 130km to 88km West of Esperance 42.1km

Chilly morning but no wind at all.

Along the road side there was some traffic noise of road trains heard so often but slept well.

Woke up at 4:30 and ate breakfast.

Alan and Janette had already started when I got out of my tent.

Their support crew Graham was on caravan and we talked a while.


I left at 6:10 for Esperance 130km away.


After running about 26km, I noticed their caravan on the roadside.

They were taking a short break with green smoothy, which I also enjoyed.

I kept going after then.


Before noon I arrived at Munglinup where there was a roadhouse and took an early lunch break.

An old man and his wife on a caravan talked to me and treated me a cuppa.


Around 3pm I found a rest area which I thought nice campsite.

Wanted to run a bit farther but I quit.

Sunny but heat was giving me a damage.


Later Alan and Janette arrived and they also stayed with me.

Flies and mosquitos all welcomed us.





*Today's Distance: 42.1km

*Total Distance from Perth: 1000.2km

*See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment