9/13/2013

Day13 25km West to Walpole 26.2km

Woke up around 6. 10 degrees in my tent.

Putting away my tent after breakfast.

Free accommodation...camping is the best way to travel!

The longest stretch 120km I've ever had in this travel will soon be over!


But Southern Forest was so beautiful, which reminds me of Tundra in the Arctic Circle in Alaska.

Narrow paved highway is the only thing that human beings made.

I first realized the vastness of this continent after running between Manjimup and Walpole.

But the Nullarbor Plain will be more fantastic, I'm sure.

About 200km I just got to go on with no service available.

I cannot imagine how far and long I have to run.

Anyway, I finally got back to CIVILIZATION!

Human beings created civilization even in the wilderness.

The wisdom of ours should be used to create WORLD PEACE, not for the war!

That's what I first thought when I arrived in Walpole.







*Today's Distance: 26.2km

*Total Distance from Perth: 475.7km

*See More Photos


No comments:

Post a Comment