9/16/2013

Day16 Denmark to Albany 57.1km

Funny how hard time lasts...

Left Denmark in the comfortable weather.

For the first time in a week I haven't seen the sunshine and the blue sky.

Kept going on and on in the wilderness.

The route was flat and the wind blew kind of hard but it was a tail wind.

About 10km to Albany it started to rain.

First it was not that hard but as I got closer to Albany it became much harder.

Pouring rain had no mercy on me...

I got soaked to my skin even inside the shoes I had flood.

I was almost mentally knocked out but finally I finished running at today's inn.

I'll take a day-off tomorrow, got  to get ready for the next tough and hard route.




*Today's Distance: 57.1km

*Total Distance from Perth: 602.5km

*See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment