9/08/2013

Day8 Donnybrook to Greenbushes 43.1km

Woke up to find the news of Tokyo Olympics 2020.

Wow! It's when I am 60 yrs old! I cannot imagine when I'll be 60...

Anyway life goes on as my travel does too.

What I hope is Peace on Earth till the end of time.



Visiting small towns and meeting and talk to local people...

That's what I enjoy every day. I don't care how long it may take to spend times meeting people all over the world.

This is a travel I meet as many people as possible in the world.

How may of 7 billion people can I see along the way or in my life?


Running in mountains area, it's kind of hard to push VIENTO the buggy climbing up hills!

Today I found a small hotel...looked like cottage...in a small town of Greenbushes.

The population 500, very very quiet but I love it!





*Today's Distance: 43.1km

*Total Distance from Perth: 299.3km

*See more photos

No comments:

Post a Comment