9/25/2013

Day25 50km West to Ravensthorpe 51.3km

Waiting for the dawn, I stayed calm in my tent.

Soon it stopped raining but the wind kept blowing hard.

It's always troublesome to put away with wet tent.

Started running at 5:40am heading for the next town!


Sunny, blue sky came back as soon as I started.

Tail wind was not so strong as it was yesterday.

Hills after hills…

Looked like the same scenery repeating again and again.

Wherever I take photos, they look almost the same…lol


When the sun shines, I'm happy.

Wind is a bit chilly but it's good for me to run.


About 3pm, I entered the town of Ravensthorpe.

It's also a small town but it's nice to see people, houses and stores.

That's what civilization is for!






*Today's Distance: 51.3km

*Total Distance from Perth: 900.2km

*See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment