11/03/2016

DAY104 Saint Geours de Maremne-Biarritz 43.1km (France)




It will be wet weekend. The last blue sky is seen on Friday.

Saying goodbye to Catherine I left Saint Geours de Maremne at 8:30.


Soon I followed a local trail but at one point there was a rope which meant not to enter but I had no choice.

At the other end, there was a fence with a barbed wire.

Folded my buggy and lifted it up with my baggage.

And I jumped up over the fence like a ninja!

Dead end and detour are almost daily event this time.

It means there are lots of private property in Europe.



Bayonne was a quite big town. That’s why road was busy.

Today I saw big super markets many times.

I checked it at a hotel in Biarritz. The border of Spain is just 30 km away from here.

I’m going to stay here until Sunday 6th.

Then I run to Irun, Spain where I am supposed to stay until Tuesday 8th.

Hope everything will be OK until the final run.


*Today’s Distance: 43.1 km

*Total Distance in Europe: 3318.1 km

*See More Photos


No comments:

Post a Comment