11/02/2016

DAY103 Saint Geours de Maremne 5 (France)





Attended trail walk as I did last Wednesday.

We enjoyed about 1.5 hour-walk along a quiet trail near Lake Soustons chatting, picking up mushrooms, taking photos and so on.

We human beings stay young as long as we keep walking or running.

We grow old because we stop walking or running.


We met cyclists group, and most of them were between 60s and 70s.

I know they are cycling freaks judging from their style, but I have never seen hybrid mountain bikes in Japan!

Isn’t it nice to enjoy outdoor actives without minding they ages?

I have seen lots of senior people who enjoy outdoor activities such as cycling, running, surfing since I came in Europe.

In Japan there are many senior people who stay indoors never going out for outdoor activities.

The older we grow, the more active we should be.


Tomorrow is the day I leave Saint Geours de Maremne for Birlitz.





*Today’s Distance: 0 km

*Total Distance in Europe: 3275.0 km

*See More Photos



No comments:

Post a Comment