10/09/2014

PEACE RUN 2014 Running Across New Zealand



One month to go!

I'm going to leave Osaka for Auckland, NZ on November 10.

I'll be on Kiwi's land for the first time in 20 years.

Biking In New Zealand And Across Australia

As long as I remember,  there were very few people I saw in New Zealand.

Actually I still remember the scenes with sheep every where I was.

Yes, there are whole bunch of sheep 10 times as many as kiwis.

I'll be running out there between spring and summer.

Thanks God!  There's no desert in New Zealand!!

And no dangerous animals either!!

It's a small island country just like Japan but there are lots of mountains and hills I have to climb here and there.

Scenery, people, food.....I'd like to enjoy anything I see.

Hope all of you who read this blog enjoy my running trek!!


PEACE RUN 2014 Running Across New Zealand




No comments:

Post a Comment