6/10/2012

Day 2: Cape Soya-Hamatombetsu

Woke up around 4 am. The sun rises as early as 3:30 am in Hokkaido.

It's good for us runners, isn't it?

The smell of the sea breeze makes me feel good.

Japan is surrounded by the sea, which entertains me the most.

I love seafood so much and the sound of the waves is sweet in my ears.

Run, eat and sleep...my life is very simple while I'm traveling.

I don't have to think about anything meaningless.

I just want to enjoy my life through running.

Live, run and travel...that's what life is all about!

I found a small inn in downtown Hamatombetsu.

Bought some food and beer and enjoyed a meal by myself.

Since I left Wakkanai, I've been out of network.

I called my manager Mr.Kimura sayting that I had no internet service.

Sometimes somthing like that happens.

Nothing really matters!

















*Distance today: 38.7miles(62.0km) 

*Total distance from Wakkanai: 58.4 miles(93.9km)


More photos on KAY'S BLOG

http://kaytaka.blog35.fc2.com/blog-date-20120610.html

No comments:

Post a Comment