6/17/2012

Day 9: Abashiri-Shari

Cloudy for the first 6 miles (10km) until I got to Kitahama.

Then it started to shower and pouring rain...

About 20 miles running against the cold wind.

Just kept running except to take a lunch break at Hamakoshimizu Station.

Wet, wet, wet...inside my shoes, socks.

A tour bus gave me a shit!

I took a shower of muddy water as the bus passed me on the road.

The shoulder became a river and I found a small pond on the corner of intersection.

Some rain, some shine...life is not always easy.

I always say to myself things are sometimes hard to follow.












*Distance today: 35.8miles (57.6km)

*Total distance from Wakkanai: 264.6miles (425.8km)


More photos on KAY'S BLOG

http://kaytaka.blog35.fc2.com/blog-entry-1999.html

No comments:

Post a Comment