6/20/2012

Day 12: Shibetsu-Attoko

Running into the wild...That's what I always want to do.

It's good to run in the middle of nowhere.

No civilization, no convenience stores, no internet...

I also enjoy meeting people, cyclists, motorbike tourisit and hitchhikers.

It's fun to enjoy each day. even troubles and accidents.

Wide open spaces here and there everywhere in Hokkaido.

I feel as if I were in different country like Canada or New Zealand.

When I finished my run at Attoko Station, I heard there was no hotels or inns in Attoko.

So I tried to find a place to pitch my tent.

Fortunately I found a community park nearby.

Here comes a tragedy after this...
























*Distance today:  37.8 miles (60.8km)

*Total distance from Wakkanai: 308.6 miles (496.6km)

More photos on KAY'S BLOG

http://kaytaka.blog35.fc2.com/blog-entry-2002.html


No comments:

Post a Comment