6/27/2012

Day 19 Taiki-Hiroo

It was not warm but hot today.

The temperature rose all of a sudden.

As I was not ready for the heat yet, this heat was hard for me.

Here I am in Hiroo, about 50 miles (80km) south from Urahoro.

Today I saw the first convenience store since I left Urahoro.

I guess people living in the city can't believe there is a town like that in Japan even now.

Lots of farmers' house here and smells of dried grass and animals remind me that I am in Hokkaido.

Tomorrow I'll be camping in campsite near Cape Erimo, the southernmost tip of Hokkaido Island.


*Distance today: 22.3miles (35.9km)

*Total Distance from Wakkanai: 469.8miles (755.9km)

























More photos on KAY'S BLOG

 http://kaytaka.blog35.fc2.com/blog-entry-2010.html

No comments:

Post a Comment