6/09/2012

Day 1: Wakkanai-Cape Soya

Finally I got back on the road again.

My partner MUSASHI(Babyjogger) was newly reformed and got downsized a bit.

Cloudy and chilly.  Sometimes scatter showered.

But I felt so good getting back to my running days.

Running in Hokkaido reminds me of running in the US especially in Mid-West where I often hit a place like in the middle of nowhere.

No people, no stores, no towns...so many open wide spaces.

Wild deer and fox were my gusets on the road.

Today I finished my run at Cape Soya, the northern-most point of Japan.

This is the place where I started my first running across Japan in 2010.


























*Distance today 19.8miles (=31.9km)



More photos on KAY'S BLOG

http://kaytaka.blog35.fc2.com/blog-date-20120609.html

No comments:

Post a Comment