6/01/2012

PEACE RUN 2012

One year has passed since I ran PEACE RUN 2011 Running Across America last year.

Here I am in Iga, Mie, Japan, getting ready for the next epic journey PEACE RUN 2012 Running Across Japan Part2.

I'll be back on the road again next week in Wakkanai, Hokkaido, which will be a starting point of this trek. My final destination is Kagoshima, Kyushu.

This is the second time I run across Japan continued from PEACE RUN 2010 Running Across Japan.

And also this is just an intermission between two journeys, PEACE RUN 2011 Running Across America and PEACE RUN 2013 Running Across Australia.


I'd like you guys who are interested in my adventure to see this blog and I'll let you know what's going around me.

Day 1 starts on June 9th.

More photos will be shown on my official blog "KAY'S BLOG" (Japanese Site)


PEACE RUN 2012 Site

PEACE RUN Official Site







No comments:

Post a Comment