6/21/2024

DAY12 Villafranca to Burgos

 


Left hostel at 6:45. Jelly from Ireland talked to me. He gave me a boiled egg and when we shook hands he gave me 10 euro bill.

Now he is walking Camino for the 4th time. He's 67 years old. 

After leaving Vilafranca, I had to climb up hills. There was a peak about 1100m elevation.

Misty morning but it started to rain while I was walking on a trail.

Tough and hard trail again. Trail turned into the sea of rocks!

Bumpy, rocky and it looked like a rockclimbing with buggy!!

How many times do I have to go through such a hard trail???

An Italian guy Imanuel appeared and helped me push my buggy. 

At the peak I saw the city of Burgos. Looked like a big city.

Went down the hill but it's still 10km away to the city center.

City is always crowded with cars and people. So many shops and stores.

I checked in at a hostel at 3pm. 38.5km today.


*Today's photo

*YouTube Movies


 



No comments:

Post a Comment